Whether you begin Monday thru Friday with your favorite coffee drink or need a quick break to breathe the reminder of our local vibe to taking a mid-day breather to just chill out which may lead into relaxing towards day’s end we suggest a cold one in your hands and soak up nothing but COOL VIBES. In this moment in time remember to Summer Safely get creative and enjoy in person encounters with social distancing.
Home of some of the freshest, artfully, hand crafted breweries around. Serving pints, steins and flights that will allow your palette to taste bold flavors of stouts to fruitful ales; we Santa Cruzians have much appreciate for hops, malt, and barley. We suggest to visit a Tap Room
Santa Cruz county is a sought after designation for production of fine wines. The ocean fog meets the heart of the heat amongst our mountains creating a perfect place to grow our regional masterful boutique wines in serval unique varietals.
Sometimes it’s a toss up on where to go and what to do. Here we suggest some of the best spots favored by locals. Remember it’s always Happy Hour somewhere.
- Chill Out order coffee anyway you like it
- Favored by locals as the best Bloody Mary in town
- Dive in on Sunday Fun day
- Enjoy Local Brews “On Tap”
- Patio Weekend Acoustics
- Sports Bar
- Karaoke Bar
- Patio with a cozy view of the river
- LIVE Music
- Tuesday Taco Bar with LIVE local bands
- Grateful Dead Sundays
- Local LIVE Bands
- Outside Garden Patio with River View
- Stay out late with your favorite sidekicks