BUT YOU STILL NEED TO PLAY!!!
We encourage you to make time to Play and have fun! Being in “Play mode” is an important part of living life! It’s too easy to get caught up in the mundane of life and its responsibilities day after day. We invite and remind you to be inspired grab your favorite sidekicks and Go play!
Play provides rich stimulates such as curiosity and creativity. Play is a unique opportunity for creativity; to freely and joyfully explore, engage and connect with the world in which we live. Play is the vital activity used to learn about and interact with our world; we gain the mental, physical and social skills necessary to succeed in our lives. Stay Safe, and Happy… make sure to have FUN!
No matter where you are this is a FUN VIEW appreciated locally and beyond compliments of the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk!
Life as we know it is shifting remember to enjoy as many COOL and FUN moments as possible as this to shall pass.
- Enjoy “old school” fun at the Boardwalk Bowl
- See what Rides are available to ride at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Take in a bit of history ride the world famous Giant Dipper
- Ride a classic, historical hand carved merry-go-round Looff Carousel
- Play games at the Arcade
- Go explore and visit The Bigfoot Discovery Museum
- Be inspired by history at Shakespeare Society of America
- Enjoy yourself by yourself
- Blow bubbles
- Laugh, Giggle, and tell Jokes often
- Boogie boarding
- Hanging out
- Golfing (even just hitting a bucket of balls)
- Hang out with the crew
- Spend time with your favorite sidekick/s at sunset
- Feed the ducks
- Visit the deer
- Ride a horse
- Play “duck- duck goose”
- Play cards
- Choose a board game or interactive video game to play together
- Create a new “family handshake”
- Bake something yummy
- Throw a party just because
- Find a GOOD book and read
- Listen to music and dance
- Hang time with your besties
- Beat to your own drum
- Make a splash play in the rain
- Swing on a swing